This position requires you to understand the specific aesthetics of company photography and the ability to elevate any selected original image to meet our standards for brand level content.
The daily activities consist of the comprehensive editing of lifestyle images and studio product photography, Color and Shape correction of merchandise shots.
You’ll be a member of a rapidly growing Photo Team in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and will report to the Senior Photo retoucher.
- Adobe Photoshop, experience with Graphic tablet
- Good observational skills (strong attention to details)
- Creative thinking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make decisions with limited information
- Ability to work in a team
- Adobe Illustrator, Design skills
- Microsoft office tools
- Knowledge of color theory and RGB & CMYK color spaces